With just over 2 weeks to go, you can now start accessing resources from the British Nutrition Foundation to utilise in schools, community groups and workplaces.
The British Nutrition Foundation’s Healthy Eating Week is an annual event that highlights what we can all do to have healthier lifestyles and this years theme is - Eat well for you and the planet! Each day of the week will have a different theme:
- Monday: Focus on fibre - for meals and snacks
- Tuesday: Get at least 5 a day - put plenty on your plate
- Wednesday: Vary your protein - be more creative
- Thursday: Stay hydrated - fill up from the tap
- Friday: Reduce food waste - know your portions